Sunday 6 October 2013

If You Leave

'If You Leave' is an online and physical publication displaying the work of various artists in a book format, showing 'the mysterious yet uncannily peaceful feeling of desolation and loneliness'. Which I think is a really interesting subject, one that I often find myself thinking about.



I just think all the photos are so mystical and powerful, whilst at the same time being vague and not quite there at all. You can view all the photos separately, as well as links to the original artists, at http://www.if-you-leave.tumblr.com. I just wanted to share this because I love it so much, and I love the way it has been published and displayed. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. They're really lovely photographs to look at, but they're sad at the same time. The music on your blog really sets the whole atmosphere, I feel like I'm going to have a sobbing fit soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just look so lonely don't they, haha I know I feel like I'm in Perks of Being a Wallflower or something scrolling through them and looking into the light of the computer screen!
      xx

      Delete

The Elders Scroll Skyrim - Hand